Document Control Specialist
|Title:||Document Control Specialist|
|Relocation Assistance Offered:||N/A|
DescriptionHeadquartered in Newark, CA, Triple Ring Technologies is an innovative technology and product development company that partners with clients to deliver complete solutions from conceptual design through product launch. Our highly interdisciplinary team includes senior professionals from industry, finance, and academia, with extensive experience in medical device, life science, clean tech, security, and industrial technologies. We both challenge and rely upon each other for technical excellence and for real-world engineering and commercial wisdom. Read more about us at www.tripleringtech.com.
In this role you will provide administrative and data entry support to the organization for QMS documents and assist with developing procedures and practices. Ensures proper operating of documents and records tracking. This is an entry-level position, is best suited for those newly working in medical device industry. A sharp eye for detail, exceptional organizational skills, strong editing and proofreading skills are all necessary to succeed in this role. This is a full time position in a fast-paced expanding organization.
- The Document Control Administrator manages release and control of updates to Quality System & product supporting documentation
- Perform various duties to support quality activities, including: reviewing, editing and compiling of documentation related to the QMS
- Ensure document control processes are compliant with FDA (QSR), ISO, and company quality requirements
- Assist with improving quality processes and documents
- Oversee the record retention activities relating to project related documentation. Scan hard copy quality records as needed
- Maintenance of hard copy files, electronic documents, controlled document binders
- Maintain Design History Files, Device Master Records, and Device/Lot History Records
- B.S. / M.S. for an entry level position
- Experience in administrative role, knowledge of quality and document control systems a plus
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Products is required
- Familiarity with ISO 13485 is a plus
- Comfortable working with cross discipline, highly technical team members in a fast paced environment
- Team player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment with internal staff
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Self-starter and takes initiatives
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
Triple Ring Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from any qualified individual.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications