Sr/Staff Analog & Mixed Signal Design Engineer
|Title:||Sr/Staff Analog & Mixed Signal Design Engineer|
|Relocation Assistance Offered:||N/A|
DescriptionHeadquartered in Newark, CA, Triple Ring Technologies is an innovative technology and product development company that partners with clients to deliver complete solutions from conceptual design through product launch. Our highly interdisciplinary team includes senior professionals from industry, finance, and academia, with extensive experience in medical device, life science, clean tech, security, and industrial technologies. We both challenge and rely upon each other for technical excellence and for real-world engineering and commercial wisdom. Read more about us at www.tripleringtech.com.
In this role you will be responsible for architecting, designing and analyzing mixed signal hardware systems.
- Refine specifications for analog and mixed-signal PC Boards, power supplies, cables, system interconnections, detectors, precise mechanism controls, amplifiers, data converters, laser drivers, motion controllers and other metrology system components.
- Design and build test fixtures and test benches to validate PCBs.
- Trouble shoot electronics systems: signal integrity, power integrity, instrument test set up for failure analysis.
- Develop designs for PC boards including circuit design, schematic capture; manage/oversee layout, fabrication and assembly.
- Perform board bring up, test, and debug.
- Document design, test protocol, and validation plans.
- Conduct design reviews for all aspects of the design: requirements, architecture, schematics, test plans and layout.
- Design and document hardware/software, hardware/hardware interfaces, and interconnect cables.
- Experience with all aspects of analog, high-speed digital and mixed signal PCB designs.
- Experience with specification of cables and interconnections.
- Experience with optical detectors, electro-optical, electro-mechanical components.
- Experience with data converters (ADCs and DACs).
- Ability to work productively in a collaborative team environment to develop key subsystems for complex equipment to exacting requirements on aggressive schedules.
- Clear written and oral communication and a willingness to produce quality documentation of designs, and methods are essential.
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Team player
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Triple Ring Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from any qualified individual.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications